One cat£10 per day
Two cats sharing£17 per day
Three cats or moreNegotiable at time of booking
Collection & DeliveryNegotiable at time of booking
- All cats and kittens must have an up to date inoculation certificate - the last vaccination has been given at least 4 weeks prior to boarding. The certificate must be produced at the time of arrival.
- Every care and attention is given to the welfare and safety of all pets, however, they are boarded entirely at the owner's risk.
- Any health, dietary or behavioural problems must be declared at the time of booking/prior to arrival. If your cat needs medication during their stay, we can administer most forms of medication but are not qualified to give injections.
- All cats must be treated for fleas prior to arrival. Please note any cats suffering with flea infestation will be treated appropriately and the owner charged.
- In the event of illness or emergency, any veterinary fees incurred will be the sole responsibility of the client, and must be settled at the time of collection/delivery.
- All fees are payable on arrival, and are charged by the day and will include the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheques supported by a bankers card, or bank transfer. Bank transfers transactions must completed by the day of arrival.
- Cat collection/delivery will be charged separately and added to the final invoice.
- All belongings left on the premises are left entirely at the owner's risk. Any bedding left must be clean and parasite free and may be subject to a maintenance charge.
- Male cats over 9 months old will only be accepted if neutered.
- In the event of a cat not being collected or boarding fees not being paid, we reserve the right to re-home the cat after giving 14 days notice to the owner, or his representative at their last known address.
- Indefinite, or long term boarding accounts must be paid monthly in advance. 21 days notice of departure is required.